When you attend a Lymm Runners training session you complete a register and disclaimer. In doing this you give us data: your name and your email address.
In addition, if you apply for membership, you provide personal details on the Membership Form.
How Lymm Runners will use this data
The attendance data will be used to:
- Allow us to monitor numbers attending so we can plan future sessions (i.e. try to ensure sufficient numbers of run leaders are available according to numbers participating).
- Maintaining a record of who was present at each of our training sessions and so comply with our insurance requirements (England Athletics).
Your personal data will be used to help us plan for future training sessions and events (i.e. we will try to respond to your needs in terms of your stated motives and goals).
UK Athletics and Active Cheshire
Lymm Runners is affiliated to UK Athletics (UKA). We receive support from them (in the form of training opportunities) via their regional partner, Active Cheshire.
Active Cheshire is an established charity of 25 years, they distribute sports funding on behalf of Sport England, Cheshire West, Chester Council and other partners.
We provide attendance data and some personal data – i.e. your name, DOB and email address to Active Cheshire solely for the purpose of:
- Monitoring the success of Lymm Runners’ programmes; and
- Helping Active Cheshire plan for future local sports activities.
Active Cheshire commit that personal data will not be shared with any third parties outside of the National Governing Body (UKA) and Active Cheshire.
In addition, we provide statistical attendance data only to Warrington Council (individuals cannot be identified from these statistics).
We will use the contact details you provide (on the register and/or on your membership form) to:
- Keep you informed about club-related activities – including changes to regular training schedules, notice of additional sessions or events, and general club ‘news’;
- Let you know about other sporting activities that may be of interest to you;
- Seek your views on club-related issues;
- In an emergency – if we have concerns for your welfare.
Photographs & Running Results