- Continue the warm welcome and breadth of appeal the club offers to runners of different abilities.
- Sustain current membership & participation levels.
- Establish a documented agreement for our partnership with LHS – who have supported us so well since Day 1 and continue to do so.
- Apply for Sport England Clubmark award.
- Review our club communications and develop awareness of club marketing.
Some of these goals require project teams to make them happen – if you’d like to get involved we’d love to know!
Some Current Work in Progress…
- Health & Safety Policy Document
Lymm Runners H&S Policy 1.0 – Responsibilities of us as a club, and each individual participant
- Incident Handling
Run Leader Incident Procedure – Description of how to handle an incident (in words)
Handling Incidents Overview – Same info as above but in diagram form (for visual thinkers!)
- Risk Assessments (RAs)
RAs are vital; they are the evidence that we act responsibly; that we have considered what risks we face, who might be harmed, and how we do (and could improve) our control of those risks. RAs are living documents, they need to be maintained and updated to reflect stuff you know about & do.
- Risk Assessment – Running Groups
- Risk Assessment – Track & Beginners Sessions
- Risk Assessment – Run Leaders